TuffStuff Evolution Series: Dual Adjustable Pulley System
The Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300) offers an open frame design with a unique dual resistance ratio and two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks. Includes 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable stations, and a welded nickel-plated pull-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction with 11-gauge steel
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station
- Two (150 lbs.) weight stacks (upgradeable to 200 lbs)
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
CDP-300 KEY FEATURES
- Compact, space saving patented corner design to fit in any facility size.
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station.
- Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance, or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- CDP-300’s open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Full length steel protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lbs. steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)