Tubestands – Radiographic Tubestands – New Item
This is a new item contact our office for pricing.
Control-X Medical’s tubestand series provide high performance, versatility and durability when performing various types of examinations. Available in freestanding, floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling versions, all of these tubestands have horizontal and vertical movements. Options include a rotational column and/or a transverse arm motion for more advanced examinations. All of our tubestands have an electromagnetic locking and dual rope counterbalancing system for precise exposure positioning, maximum stability and safety for both the operator and patient. With minimal effort, operators can easily position the tubestand due to their “easy-glide” design.
Available in freestanding, floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling versions with a stationary or rotational column and/or transverse arm movement. Their extended vertical tracks allow for skull examinations of tall patients as well as exposures of the lower extremities.
- Convenient Control: All tubestand controls are centrally located for easy access.
- Electromagnetic lock system: Electromagnetic brakes provide positive tubestand exposure positioning.
- Dual rope counterbalancing system: Ensures maximum stability and safety for the patient and operator.
- Versatility: A wide variety of mounting and travel options off er great fl exibility for a wide variety of exposures.
- Maneuverability: Designed with “easy-glide” eff ortless movement for vertical, transverse and horizontal movements.
Floor -only or floor-to-ceiling/wall mounted Tube Stand
The TS 99 family of tube stands with its flexible configuration options suits all general rad room reqirements. Choose and combine any of the options like rotational column (R), transverse arm movement (T), extended rails and digital SID display. Ideal for studies from lower extremities to chest/skull expossures due to its wide vertical motion range.
1. Tube Stand