MS HF LC Series – High Frequency Generators – New Item
This is a new item contact our office for pricing.
The MS HF LC Series of high frequency radiographic generators deliver the highest performance and reliability in any medical radiographic environment.
Operators can choose from and reprogram to their own preference each of the 100 APR programs distributed across 10 anatomical bodily regions. Available for a wide variety of powering options for both radiographic and fl uoroscopic procedures, the MS HF LC Series of high frequency radiographic generators continues Control-X Medical’s tradition of providing Hospital Grade Quality Components.
- Microcontroller operation delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management.
- Automatic line compensation.
- One-point (kV, w/ AEC), two-point (kV, mAs) and three-point (kV, mA, sec.) operating modes.
- Automatic Exposure Control option.
- APR operating mode with 100 examinations distributed across 10 anatomical regions.
- Simple and user-friendly technique reprogramming procedures for operators to customize their own APR charts.
- Automatic parameter correction for adult and patient sizes, tissue density and fi l/screen speed.
- Manual override technology allows the operator to modify the recommended kV, mA and time.
- Sophisticated self-diagnostic capability and descriptive, digital error messages allow for a fast and well-defined initial diagnosis.
- Compact design and display console are ideally suited for small control rooms.
- Automatic tube overload protection; selectable at 80% or 100% maximal load.
- Stored energy versions available.