Mettler Complete Neural-Flex Decompression System
This is a new item.
The Mettler Neural-Flex system is the first Decompression System which adds the capability of advanced treatment of nerve and foraminal encroachment syndromes as well as a new option for patients suffering with spinal stenosis.
Only the Mettler Neural-Flex Technology maintains an axial pull vector while allowing the patient’s lower torso to be dropped into deep flexion. The flexion caudal section is fully powered for effortless transition to the pain relieving position.
- Deep lumbar flexion with concomitant pelvic tilt
- Bolster-less leg elevation with pelvic tilt
- Axilla Posts hold the patient without the need of a “wing vest” upper belt
- Directional Preference Positioning
- Prone “Reverse Hammock positioning
- Antalgic positioning preserves a comfortable position for non weight bearing relief
- Full pivoting at L5 allowing “True Semi-Fowler Positioning” through automatic movement
- Inversion with whole body vibration
Weight: 280 lbs. (127 kg)
Dimensions: 96 in. (L) x 28 in. (W) x 18 in. to 39 in. (H) (244 cm (L) x 71 cm (W) x 46 cm to 99 cm (H)
Lift Capacity: 400 lbs. (182 kg)
Warranty: Two years. No warranty on fabric tears.
- SlipStop™ Traction Blocks and cushions
- Clinical cervical device
- Quick-Ease™ Lumbar belt system
- Axilla posts