Balance Canyon 2 Section Sienna Model 1050 – New
This is a new item. Call to confirm pricing. Subject to change.
Balance Canyon 2 Section Sienna Model BAL1050 treatment table is designed for the more economically conscious budget, while retaining all the superior benefits and features of our hi/low tables. Built with a heavy duty metal steel frame and high quality actuators, the Sienna 2 Section has a weight capacity of 500lbs (227kgs). Standard features include elongated breathing hole with double sided cushioned face plug. It is designed with a patient lift accessibility frame for maximizing the ease of patient transfer and is ADA Compliant, with a minimum height of 18”(45cm) and a maximum height of 36”(91cm). Hands free, foot operated up/down levers adjust the table’s height. Cushions feature 2” foam.
- Gas Struts, hand lever activated, providing smooth adjustment at moveable top sections
- Cushion width of 28”(71cm) x length of 76”(193cm)
- Dual foot lever retractable heavy-duty hospital grade casters(4)
- FDA/CSA/CE listed with hospital grade electrical cord and 3 prong-plug
- Frame designed for patient assisted lift accessibility, for ease of patient transfer
- Cushions secured to the heavy-duty metal frame with an integral T-Nut Bolt assembly
- Hands free, foot operated up/down elevated levers